Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Finishing The Album: Step 16 - Internal Artwork

After my last post, I got to thinking what if there ARE lots of liner notes and dirt we want included with the CD? Which frankly, we probably do. So I put together a concept for what the inside of the main booklet would look like. Here's what I've come up with:



As with my other concepts, the text would need to be changed, and the pictures along the bottom are simply place holders. The idea behind those photos, by the way is that they are candid travel snapshots. Pictures that document a cross desert journey.

There's also lots of room for interpretation on what those pictures should be, or what they should end up trying to convey. We could always just drop in tons of pictures of Bill and I, documenting our adventures over the years as Black and Blue. The possibilities are endless, though the concept for what is in place is travel pictures. Pictures you took while you were driving from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. Or to Carlsbad, or something like that. Or following Route 66. You get the idea.

No comments: