Saturday, December 8, 2007

More Classic?

I think the important question to ask of yourself today, dear reader, is this: could it get any MORE classic than this...



Doubtful.

This is a photo that I recently unearthed. I was excavating the Well of Souls, a dig in Tunisia, when the mother lode of all photos surfaced. My mom delivered to me two white boxes filled to the gills with photos. Hundreds of photos, possibly a thousand or more. I've been going through them as fast as I can, just to get them all loaded into cache. In my brain, that is. I'm going to organize them, scan them, and then do something with them. At a minimum, this will make for duplicate copies of everything.

There exist three or four photos that I've been searching for for the better part of 20 years. So far, I have found ALL of them. This was one of them, as it establishes a long standing historical precedent for rock and roll in the Munson family. Various pictures also demonstrate that Bill Fischer was not the first to pioneer the Bill Fischer Style Haircut, but I'll leave that for another entry.

No comments: