I enjoyed listening to the recent recording of the song April, and had some notes after listening to the recording several times. Before that, let me just say that the recording and playing quality was surprisingly good given the fact that was done in one session in an actual garage.
1. Add different intrument(s) at end. The song seemed a little stale towards the end. Maybe some keyboard or electric guitar.
2. Go out to different riff with more excitement, then bring it back at the end.
3. Remove the second vocal track. It sounded weird, and Fischer's voice can carry itself.
4. Drums need less crashes, hi-hat lifts. Still, I'm impressed at Munson's drumming.
5. Vocals can be quieter (not volume, but less strain) until the chorus and the end, when more effort can be put in.
Some things I'd like to try on the drums:
Start song without drums, bring them in late.
Try different tempos.
Add some ride in.
If you don't want my advice, too bad. That's why it's called "unsolicited".