Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Liner Notes Polished

This is the 200th post to this blog! yay! I don't know what that even means, but I'm sure it's some kind of accomplishment.

I just finished up editing the liner notes for the album. And by "editing", i really just mean fixing grammar and typos. I didn't really make any editorial decisions, other than changing the voice in a few places. For example, the original text may have said something like "I recorded guitar on tuesday". This got changed to "Bill recorded guitar on tuesday".

I didn't introduce any new text or meaning to the narrative, just cleaned it up.

However, we wrote a LOT of stuff for the liner notes. I fear that I may have to chop some out, but that is pure speculation. I will find out more once I pour it into the artwork template. Either way, more progress has been made. My goal is to have all of the album cover artwork finished by the end of the month, pending song order.

No comments: