Saturday, November 27, 2010

BNB T-Conf

Today, Bill and I had a quick phone call to discuss progress on the album cover artwork. We reviewed the most recent versions of the artwork in real-time, and had a discussion about a few points I was interested in feedback on. Here are my notes from the phone call:

lighten up ice road trucker - make this the bio pc
ok with HDM text
REplace ice road trucker pic with a different
Bill will find something

Bio text from bill is complete.
Maybe color saturate nob hill

pull bill pic from roadside into foreground. Replace beach picture.

Pull out angels baseball from liner notes.

Get a serial number for the spine.
For CD on print, go with BNB colors pring

update website




This is a healthy little todo list that should keep me busy for a few hours. Updating the website will take the longest, but that will be fun. I have some existing templates that I can pour everything into. I'm sure it will roxor.

No comments: