Friday, May 9, 2008

Pics to Click

I probably should have added these when I did my "tin truck" post, but I didn't. I had not yet transferred them from my camera. Not that they're very topical, but they're interesting. Well, to the readers of the Classic Stickmen blog they are.

First up is the much-discussed drum kit that I recently purchased.



And here's a shot of the newly founded MNI Studios South. This is my "studio" as I prepare to mix down BTT. NICE! You can't see it in this picture, but I have a wireless keyboard (upon which I type at this very moment) and wireless mouse. We've come a long way from sitting on grungy leather couches against the back wall of TRU Rehearsals.



And in continuation of the "Shreds" series, here's a little youTube video of me playing ze drums.

No comments: